[Air-L] Twitter plug in for Wordpress?

Mark Chen markchen at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 2 05:13:30 PDT 2010

I've been using Twitter Tools for at least a year without problems.
http://alexking.org/projects/wordpress

<http://alexking.org/projects/wordpress>mark

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 2:20 AM, Deller, Ruth A <R.A.Deller at shu.ac.uk> wrote:

> WP has Twitter widgets available for most templates.  However, sometimes
> the WP template you're using can be a bit funny with them.  Try temporarily
> switching to a new template to see if it works.  If so, you might need to
> look into things that work with the specific template you've chosen.
>
> Ruth

Mark Chen | @mcdanger | markdangerchen.net
PhD | Games Ethnographer | LIFE Center | UW Education
This was sent from a PC with a full-size keyboard; misspellings and brevity
are entirely my fault.