[Air-L] Twitter plug in for Wordpress?

Matthew Bernius mbernius at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 16:29:25 PDT 2010

> I've been using Twitter Tools for at least a year without problems.
> http://alexking.org/projects/wordpress

Wanted to second this recommendation. I've been using Twitter Tools for
about two+ years and it's always been great. An especially nice feature is
that it will allow you to categorize your stream, allowing as I do, to
archive your tweets without making them appear on your homepage. It also
supports a digest mode (again, really useful for my application).

- Matt

Matthew Bernius
PhD Student | Cultural Anthropology | Cornell University |
http://www.arts.cornell.edu/anthro/
Researcher At Large | Open Publishing Lab @ the Rochester Institute of
Technology | http://opl.cias.rit.edu | @ritopl
mBernius at gMail.com | http://www.waking-dream.com | @mattBernius