[Air-L] query: topics that don't get talked about (enough) in academia?

Jeremy hunsinger jeremy at tmttlt.com
Sun Nov 14 04:39:15 PST 2010

I agree wholeheartedly with Ted's insight that teaching can be a great
path to intellectual development.  I think we need to pay more
attention to this track of intellectual development, but I also know
there are only so many resources to go around.  Perhaps this is
something to establish a working group on in order to generate a
report that can be disseminated.  Something like 'Teaching the
internet in varied institutional contexts: a report and
recommendations from AoIR'   something on a 3 year time frame if i'm
involved....