[Air-L] Deduce Qualitative Analysis software?

Stromer-Galley, Jennifer jstromer at albany.edu
Mon Oct 11 19:45:39 PDT 2010

Hi Ruth,

I use Atlas.ti, which has a handy export feature of your qualitative data codes into a statistical program like SPSS. Atlas.ti has a learning curve but so does NVivo.

Best,
~Jenny

Associate Professor
Department of Communication
Social Science 333
University at Albany, SUNY
Albany, NY 12023
518-442-4873
jstromer at albany.edu
www.albany.edu/~jstromer
Deliberative E-Rulemaking Project: lead.ils.albany.edu