[Air-L] Asian new media resources (inquiry)

Patrick Williams subcultures at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 00:29:49 PDT 2010

Izul,

I'm using media-related readings from the following two books this semester.
The first may be too dated for you, but probably worth a look.

1997. Trajectories: InterAsia Cultural Studies. London:Routledge.
2007. The InterAsia Cultural Studies Reader. London: Routledge.

patrick.

[Division of Sociology, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore]

--
Patrick Williams, Ph.D.
http://www.jpatrickwilliams.net