[Air-L] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Georgia Gaden via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Oct 19 08:03:29 PDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Georgia Gaden requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Cristina,

- Georgia

Accept invitation from Georgia Gaden
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-xdbcsw-gfgwmcjg-16/YtWwTimNwHQ3MlNSWtgG6tiAwDFl0wYTf3do/blk/I2410689939_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPAPejAUdz0Nd399bQ95i6VylCdzbPkVdjcVd3sVdP4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Georgia Gaden
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-xdbcsw-gfgwmcjg-16/YtWwTimNwHQ3MlNSWtgG6tiAwDFl0wYTf3do/blk/I2410689939_2/39vejcVejwSc34QcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-xdbcsw-gfgwmcjg-16/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation