[Air-L] Last Miniute Roomate for IR 11

Andrew Herman aherman at wlu.ca
Sun Oct 10 03:24:19 PDT 2010

Comrades

The person I was going to room with for the conference has decided to not to come and I am in desperate need of somebody to share the costs of lodging with.  I am currently at the Hotel Panorama (one of the conference hotels) but am willing to switch to another hotel if that is easier or more convenient.

Please let me know ASAP as I need to change or cancel my room reservation by Tuesday if need be.

Thanks and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all Canadians everywhere.

Andrew

Andrew Herman, Ph. D.
Associate Professor and Chairperson
Department of Communication Studies
Graduate Program in Cultural Analysis and Social Theory
Wilfrid Laurier University
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
CANADA
519 884-1970 x3693