[Air-L] ir11 edupad ... etherpad clone

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Oct 13 09:32:01 PDT 2010

https://vt.edupad.uni-konstanz.de/1

dunno whether or not anyone is interested in using etherpad this year, but I thought I'd create one, since i can, and then send it to you and let you decide to use it or not.

also if you need one for another conference, you can ask me or just get your own set up through University of Konstanz, who are providing this service under the title Edupad

Jeremy Hunsinger
Political Science
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.tmttlt.com

You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
--Mark Twain