[Air-L] cyberliteracy- test for students?

Monica Murero murero.monica at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 04:43:56 PDT 2010

Dear aoir friends and collegues,

I have a disomogeneous and interdisciplinar group in my graduate class - starting next week. I'd like to ask your help to find a test that assesses the individual level of " cyberliteracy". The goal is to implement results in class , and tailor the course on the basis of student's limits and needs.

Have you used or are you aware of  a test/questionnaire that assess cyberliteracy?

Thanks.

Monica
--------------------
Monica Murero , Ph.D.

AoIR Executive Committee, 2003-2009;
AoIR Treasurer & Board of Directors 2005-2009
AoIR Lifetime Member www.aoir.or

Director E-Life International Institute (Founder, University of Firenze)
Associate Professor in Politics of e-Government and in Sociology of New Technology
University Federico II Italy
International Award Winner, Rientro Cervelli - Ministry of University and Research
Association of Internet Researchers:

http://it.linkedin.com/pub/monica-murero-ph-d/16/52/606

Inviato da iPad