[Air-L] early early gathering in Gothenburg?

Andrew Herman aherman at wlu.ca
Mon Oct 18 09:24:12 PDT 2010

Awesome! I was going to ask if people wanted to get together. See you then!

Andrew Herman, Ph. D.
Associate Professor and Chairperson
Department of Communication Studies
Graduate Program in Cultural Analysis and Social Theory
Wilfrid Laurier University
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
CANADA
519 884-1970 x3693

>>> Annette Markham <amarkham at gmail.com> 10/18/10 11:20 AM >>>
Hi All,

If anyone's in Göteborg already and interested, Elizabeth Buchanan and I are
meeting tonight at the fabulous bar on the 23rd floor of the Gothia Towers
Hotel. Around 8 pm.  Join us if you like,

Cheers,

annette

Annette N. Markham, Ph.D.
Senior Research Fellow, Internet Research Ethics
  Center for Information Policy Research
  University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
amarkham at gmail.com
http://www.cipr.uwm.edu/
http://markham.internetinquiry.org/

Co-Editor, International Journal of Internet Research Ethics
http://www.ijire.net