[Air-L] Fwd: [CSL] proposed edited book about dark leisure

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Oct 11 06:39:15 PDT 2010

i'm sending this one because i think it sounds cool.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Joanne Roberts <joanne.roberts at NORTHUMBRIA.AC.UK>
> Date: October 11, 2010 9:09:52 AM EDT
> To: CYBER-SOCIETY-LIVE at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

jeremy hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/  Transdisciplinary Studies:the book series