[Air-L] Institutional Repository Software - Suggestions?

Arun Menon arun.kid86 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 03:59:55 PDT 2010

I am searching for popular institutional repository softwares that can
handle a reasonably huge amount data as well as suit the needs of various
departments and projects. We are currently exploring Eprints which is a
little difficult to manage as well as customize. Also finding developers in
India who are experienced working with repository software is very
difficult.

I was hoping some of you might send some suggestions on appropriate
institutional repositories that can be used by multiple projects,
departments and collaborative organizations, as well as be relatively easy
to setup.

Thank you,

Best,
Arun Menon
1st Yr PhD Student, Intern CIDASIA, CSCS.