[Air-L] mailman exploration tool project (and an air-l network visualization)

Jeremy hunsinger jeremy at tmttlt.com
Sat Oct 2 04:26:43 PDT 2010

Interesting graph, my two observations are.... this doesn't include the
first few years of air-l and any of air-meet and those would likely be
revealing, but i don't think we have the data for those anymore, i might
somewhere, but i might not.   also, since the policy change on the reply-to,
i've basically cut my reply's by what feels like 90%, so there should be a
marked difference between the my work on he list from the earlier years and
now, and also now i post from two different addresses.  in fact, your graph
might be an interesting tool to argue that air-l should go back to proper
list settings instead of the current ones, but i've given up on that
argument.

--
jeremy hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture

http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/  Transdisciplinary Studies:the
book series

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to
do it.
-Pablo Picasso