[Air-L] Definition of on-line community through homophily

Jesper Tække ses at post10.tele.dk
Wed Oct 6 04:59:33 PDT 2010

Also in the conference paper I provide a definition of 'the border of
meaning' and a discussion of the differences between communities, defined
by having a border of meaning on the one side, and networks lacking a
border of meaning on the other side.
Maybe someone can tell us where to find the papers written for
Gothenburg?