[Air-L] Deduce Qualitative Analysis software?

Semenov Alexander semenoffalex at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 8 06:38:15 PDT 2010

Hello, Ruth.
That depends on what do you mean by qualitative analysis.
Nvivo is good and it's based on the methodology of "grounded theory". It is
quite easy to start using.
There is also Atlas.ti, but this one seemed too advanced for me. I think,
that these two are main software for qualitative analysis of texts.
Best regards,
Alexander.