[Air-L] Feedback on new Qualitative & Mixed Methods Web Application?

Jason Taylor jason at dedoose.com
Tue Oct 12 10:35:30 PDT 2010

Hi everyone.  We are just beginning to launch Dedoose
<http://www.dedoose.com/>  and are hoping to get more feedback from the
research community.  So if you could spare a few minutes check out our site,
and the video's and please let us know what you think.   Specifically how we
could make the video's & site better to appeal to the wide range of
researchers qualitative & mixed methods covers including market research,
social policy research, ethnographic research, etc.

A little background info:  Dedoose is built by a company formed by Thomas
Weisner and Eli Lieber of UCLA's Center for Health and Culture, and is the
successor to their earlier tool EthnoNotes.  Dedoose aspires to be a
do-it-all online, collaborative, easy to use powerhouse research tool
enabling efficient and effective research and analyses at about $11 per
month.      Everyone is welcome to sign up for free trial if you want to dig
depper than the site and video's.

~ Jason Taylor of Dedoose