[Air-L] the best way to archive web material?

Dan Perkel dperkel at ischool.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 21 12:11:02 PDT 2010

Hi Sarah,

I have also been using Zotero pretty extensively as a part of my research,
like Adi noted earlier, not as intended as a bibliographic reference tool,
but as a tool to take snapshots of web pages as I experienced them, organize
them, annotate them, and tag them for later use. I have not experimented
with archiving these online for various reasons but there is a way to sync
with an online database of your materials.

My experience has been mostly positive, but there are somethings that are
worth considering before you dive to deeply. Feel free to contact me
directly if you have any questions.

Regards,

Dan

Dan Perkel
PhD Candidate
School of Information, Berkeley Center for New Media
UC Berkeley
http://people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~dperkel