[Air-L] Looking for examples of aggregation communities

michael_muller at us.ibm.com michael_muller at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 25 07:20:29 PDT 2010

We've done some work around the concept of "curators" in social
file-sharing services.  You can find slides from our presentation at ECSCW
2009 on slideshare.net (look for "information curators in an enterprise
file-sharing service").  And you can find the short paper from that
conference at www.research.ibm.com/cambridge, then click on "papers" and
search for the same title.

I know of two other groups that have looked at some of these concepts:
Phoebe Sengers and colleagues at Cornell, and Sophia Liu at University of
Colorado Boulder.

--michael
-----
Michael Muller
Research staff member and IBM master inventor
IBM Research
One Rogers Street, Cambridge, MA, USA 02142
michael_muller at us.ibm.com
+1 617 693 4235
www.research.ibm.com/cambridge
on twitter: michael_muller