[Air-L] Participate: new study from iScience lab

Ulf-Dietrich Reips u.reips at ikerbasque.org
Sat Oct 30 04:48:57 PDT 2010

Hi @SharonG:
sure... we are developing a personality test for
use on the Internet. We are at the first stage -
that is the one concerned with weeding out items
(statements) that are less useful than others.

Because we will need about 5000 participants, we need all the help we can get.

Please let me know if you have any more
questions, I'll be happy to answer them off-list.

Best --u