[Air-L] LiveJournal, online communities, and rebellions

Semenov Alexander semenoffalex at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 7 21:09:09 PDT 2010

Hello, Christine.
Let me clarify my arguement. The point is that both scandals (I prefer to
call it "issues") emerged and developed MOSTLY THROUGH LiveJournal. But the
strange thing is that most popular sociological community - "sociolog" took
almost no part in it. That's why I'm trying to test my hypothesis.
If you have any other questions about russian LiveJournal - you are free to
ask them offist.
Best regards.
Alexander.