[Air-L] IRB and blogs

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 17:56:45 PDT 2010

I wonder if the student had called them 'online publications' there
would be a completely different reaction.
Because grandma posting about her foot calluses and Brooklyn Vegan,
while both could be entitled 'blogs', are completely entirely different.
IRB hasn't been updated that the word 'blog' in an of itself does not
mean human subject specific content.