[Air-L] Article on virality and hacker culture

rbuiani rbuiani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 01:00:50 PDT 2010

strange that you haven't come across this before:

(2007) Digital Contagions. A Media Archaeology of Computer Viruses, Peter Lang: New York. Digital Formations-series. ISBN 978-0-8204-8837-0

(2009) The Spam Book: On Viruses, Porn, and Other Anomalies from the Dark Side of Digital Culture. With Tony D Sampson. Cresskill: Hampton Press.

best
roberta buiani