[Air-L] How's the conference going in Sweden?

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 09:27:46 PDT 2010

A big thumbs up to this author (see below), who presented some of the best
theoretically-informed empirical Internet research that this journal editor
has ever seen. Eva, if you are reading this, I really hope you submit it to
JITP. I have never said that before on a list!

http://www.jitp.net/m_submit.php

Overall, the conference is very strong this year. Even a missing keynote
speaker did not get us collectively down, as most people took advantage of
the gap to follow the advice of the organizers and have deeper social
engagements with new peers.

Paper of the day for me was:

*Normalization 2.0: German Online Campaigns in the National Elections
2002-2009
Eva Johanna Schweitzer, University of Mainz, Germany
*
~Stu

--
Dr. Stuart W. Shulman
Assistant Professor

http://people.umass.edu/stu/
stu at polsci.umass.edu
413-545-5375

Editor, Journal of Information Technology and Politics
http://www.jitp.net

Director, QDAP-UMass
http://www.umass.edu/qdap/

Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government
http://www.umass.edu/digitalcenter/