[Air-L] Conference roomie?

Jeremy hunsinger jeremy at tmttlt.com
Tue Sep 14 03:46:02 PDT 2010

There is usually a room-mate board on the wiki, wiki.aoir.org

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Johnson, Thomas J <
tom.johnson at austin.utexas.edu> wrote:

> I have a room at the Quality Hotel Panorama for five days (Tuesday through
> Saturday) and am looking for a roommate.  I prefer someone I know and
> strongly prefer a male.  Please send responses to my e-mail
> tom.johnson at austin.utexas.edu so we don't bother the other posters. Tom
> Johnson

jeremy hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech
www.tmttlt.com

http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/  Transdisciplinary Studies:the
book series

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to
do it.
-Pablo Picasso