[Air-L] Where the term "social media" comes from?

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Sep 22 08:00:54 PDT 2010

not christian right as in "the christian right" 'social media'  but right as in theology.  so you search for 'social media' and theology in google scholar or google books and you are going to see many references to the social media of scriptures, masses, and such.   I'm showing around 80.  and if you choose other terms than Theology, you'll find more.