[Air-L] Permission to reproduce webpages?

Gilbert B. Rodman gbrodman at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 3 21:02:06 PDT 2010

  A cool story. Thanks for sharing.

It also speaks to something I cut out of my (fruitless) search for the
proper contact for Eminem's music publishing. Which is that the "easy"
route would have been to write directly to Eminem's record label --
which has a published address, but which may not actually control his
publishing rights ... but who may still have been happy to have me write
them a fat check for permissions that they didn't have the legal right
to give me anyway.

cheers
gil