[Air-L] Measuring mood online

Tom Buchanan T.Buchanan at westminster.ac.uk
Wed Sep 29 07:51:22 PDT 2010

Dear all,

Is anyone aware of any online survey / questionnaire projects that have used
mood scales (i.e. Measures of current mood state such as the POMS, Multiple
Affect Adjective Checklist and so on)?

I am specifically interested in something that will allow one to measure
aggressive / angry affect. I'm aware of work that's been done using measures
of anxiety, depression, general positive and negative mood - but nothing
specifically related to aggression.

I have considered using Bond-Lader type visual analogue scales, but I'd
prefer something that can be administered in a Likert-type format in an
online questionnaire.

Thanks in advance for any clues...

Tom Buchanan

--
Dr. Tom Buchanan
Reader in Psychology

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office: