[Air-L] Graduate programs for "internet studies"?

Robert Ackland robert.ackland at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 30 01:21:37 PDT 2010

We run the Master of Social Research (Social Science of the Internet)
- http://adsri.anu.edu.au/study/ssi.php

The focus on social science (economics, political science and
sociology) and quantitative research methods is what distinguishes the
ANU's Master of Social Research (Social Science of the Internet).
Programs elsewhere often take a media or cultural studies perspective,
or else focus on Internet governance.

Canberra is a very nice place to live (the MSR is not currently
available via distance, but our Graduate Certificate in Social
Research is).

Rob

Dr Robert Ackland
Fellow and Masters Coordinator, Australian Demographic and Social
Research Institute, The Australian National University

e-mail:   robert.ackland at anu.edu.au
homepage: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/robert.php
project:  http://voson.anu.edu.au

Information about the Master of Social Research:
http://adsri.anu.edu.au/study/msr.php