[Air-L] MP3 web player/streaming

Ismael Peña-López ictlogist at ictlogy.net
Thu Sep 2 10:00:06 PDT 2010

Dear list,

This might sound like an odd question...

I need to be able to stream quite a huge collection of podcasts online. They
are stored in a web (can be accessed through FTP too) server and classified
in several folders.

To make a long exposition short, I would like to either set up a sort of
Spotify in my own web/FTP server or to have your usual flash player, but
with the possibility to choose the files you want to play, instead of having
it already preset.

Or, in other words, with or without having to install locally a desktop
application, I would like to be able to play the podcasts stored in my
web/FTP server.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much,

i.