[Air-L] Permission to reproduce webpages?

Gilbert B. Rodman gbrodman at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 1 18:07:05 PDT 2010

  The law presumably requires more than a simple assertion of such
rights to make such a claim legally binding.  Or enforceable.  I could
assert that no one else has permission to reproduce the words I'm typing
now -- and then try to sue anyone on the listserv who quotes them in
their response (or who copies this email into a new folder, or who backs
up the hard drive where they're storing air-l emails, etc.) -- but I
doubt there's a court in the world where I could win such a suit.

cheers
gil