[Air-L] Theories of computer networks

Eran Fisher eranfisher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 22:54:27 PDT 2010

a classical reading in this vein:
Beniger, James. 1986. The control revolution: Technological and economic
origins of the
information society. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.

this might also be helpful:
Mattelart, Armand. 2003. The information society: An introduction. Thousand
Oaks,
CA: Sage.

cheers, Eran
--

Eran Fisher, PhD

Postdoctoral Fellow

Kreitman School for Advanced Graduate Studies
Department of Communication Studies
Ben Gurion University, Israel

-----
*New book*: Media and New Capitalism in the Digital Age: The Spirit of
Networks (Palgrave, 2010)
www.amazon.com/Media-New-Capitalism-Digital-Age/dp/0230616070