[Air-L] How does Facebook find friends?

yohanan dataneto at dataneto.com
Fri Sep 24 07:16:37 PDT 2010

Hello all,
I opened recently a new account at FB and I checked how it propose new
friends. It started from the very first friend search I did by proposing
friends of people related to people I searched for. This search was
recorded, not only as a cookie but in their systems as I erased all the
cookies and FB kept proposing new friends.
One of the "devious ways accessing private information" might be the search
recording...
Regards,
Yohanan Ouaknine