[Air-L] Researchers in the privacy field

Emily Christofides echristo at uoguelph.ca
Tue Sep 28 06:37:11 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I am writing because I hope to tap into your collective knowledge and
networks related to privacy research. I am a doctoral candidate in
psychology and have been researching the theoretical aspects of
privacy, as well as other topics related to the social effects of new
media. If you or anyone you know is  doing work related to privacy
(psychologists as well as scholars from other disciplines) I would
love to hear what you're doing. Because this is such an
interdisciplinary field it can sometimes be difficult to know where to
look for the most current research.

Many thanks,
Emily
Emily Christofides
PhD Candidate, Applied Social Psychology
University of Guelph