[Air-L] Graduate programs for "internet studies"?

Yuri Takhteyev yuri at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 29 20:59:39 PDT 2010

+1 on iSchools.

If you are thinking of a Ph.D., though, you should also think 10 years
ahead: where do you want to _teach_ when you get your degree. Chances
are, you will find that by that point you will be "a sociologist", "an
economist", "an anthropologist", "a computer scientist", "an ischool
person", etc. Which one of those you want to become is a decision that
is not to be taken lightly. So, spend some time _now_ reading job
postings for academic jobs.

- yuri