[Air-L] How does Facebook find friends?

Lawson Fletcher lmfle2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 20:01:42 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Regarding Marco's point, this is important because it goes back to the
'reciprocity' or whatever you'd like to call it of Facebook, namely that
even if I have been extremely careful and guarded about what info I share on
Facebook and what I allow it access to, the moment one of my friends has not
done the same, and is in some way connected to information of mine (through
a post comment, a shared photo, etc. etc.), then the profile is reopened in
a sense. The only true privacy is not to be on it, but even that doesn't
stop people posting photographs of you on there.

Cheers,
Lawson

Message: 1