[Air-L] Graduate programs for "internet studies"?

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Sep 29 10:24:27 PDT 2010

The easy starting point is Wikipedia:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_studies    Bunch of schools listed there, many of whom are represented on this list and will chime in to mention their own respective programs/schools.

As for me, I'm partial to the PhD program in Internet Studies at Curtin University of Technology.  ;)

http://humanities.curtin.edu.au/schools/MCCA/netstudies/research_students.cfm

-rick