[Air-L] For the Air-L digest

Nick Lalone nick.lalone at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 19:21:32 PDT 2010

Hello,
One book I have found to be very useful in studying online communities has
been Dr. Jessie Daniels' http://www.cyberracism.com/

<http://www.cyberracism.com/>The method and literature portions (and
findings) have been very helpful in filling in the gaps and direction I was
looking for in studying online communities.

I'm sure there are others but i'll leave that for others as I can't think of
it off the top of my head.

Nick

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Meng Yoe Tan <mytan10 at student.monash.edu>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been doing a lot of reading for my research on Christianity online.
> What I've noticed so far is that the books I've read are a little bit old.
> I'm wondering if you guys have any good suggestions/recommendations on very
> recently published books/edited volumes on:
>
> 1. virtual communities
> 2. internet research methods
> 3. identity online
> 4. cyberculture readings in general.