[Air-L] MP3 web player/streaming

Ismael Peña-López ictlogist at ictlogy.net
Thu Sep 2 10:11:34 PDT 2010

Thanks, Alex, for the quick answer.

But Yahoo Media Player actually requires me to map _all_ the files I want to
make public (i.e. write the corresponding HTML code). Though I can surely
find out the way to do this dynamically with PHP, I'd rather first search
(and find) for an existing solution.

So, I need the feature that enables the user to browse inside the folders
and then choose what files to play, instead of having it preset in a web
page.

:)

i.