[Air-L] Cell phone is EU

Ted Coopman ted.coopman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:45:29 PDT 2010

All,

I was hoping to get some advice for the best way (cheapest) to maintain
mobile phone access while in Europe for AoIR. I have an old Razr (waiting
for Verizon to get the iPhone since my ATT reception sucks at my house).

I seem to recall you can get a different sim card or upgrade your service
for while, but was thinking of picking up a disposable mobile or maybe
buying minutes with an access card.

At any rate, any advice on staying connected would be appreciated. Feel free
to contact me off list.

Thanks,

-TED

--