[Air-L] FW: How does Facebook find friends?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 24 06:03:20 PDT 2010

It may be that the relatives have mentioned his name in some past post or
that physically they are on the same internet location or internet wire to
their location. Much is done geographically with the Internet. Many other
web sites know where I live or tied in google maps and know exactly where I
am on the street map as soon as I open their web site.

Sometimes they locate me at the local army listening post as I believe our
cities internet passes through there.

Peter Timusk
at571 at ncf.ca
ptimusk at sympatico.ca