[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 74, Issue 31

Campbell, W. Gardner Gardner_Campbell at baylor.edu
Mon Sep 27 11:21:44 PDT 2010

Hi Pete,

I'm trying to do something like this on a broader or more general scale, aimed at faculty-staff development across the university, with a Networked New Media Faculty-Staff Development Seminar. Principal information here: http://gardnercampbell.wetpaint.com/page/Baylor_NMFS_F10. The portal aggregating network-wide content (primarily blogs) is here: http://www.netvibes.com/gardnercampbell#NMFS_F10.

Our text is primarily "The New Media Reader" (MIT 2003). Had I world enough and time, I'd add many more essays from the NMR, Howard Rheingold's "Tools for Thought," and perhaps Bardini's "Bootstrapping" to the mix.

Best regards,
Gardner

Dr. Gardner Campbell
Director, Academy for Teaching and Learning
Associate Professor of Literature, Media, and Learning, Honors College
Baylor University
One Bear Place #97189
Waco, TX 76798-7189
254-710-4064