[Air-L] Looking at job postings: Any advice?

Christine Daviault davch159 at student.otago.ac.nz
Thu Sep 30 13:15:15 PDT 2010

Hi,

I want to thank everyone for their great advice and many links to job
postings. Keep them coming!

I should point out that even though I'm currently doing my PhD in New
Zealand, I'm actually from Canada, Montreal to be exact so I guess
that rules me out for those scholarships you were mentioning Mary. I'm
very open about where to go at this stage and willing to look at any
opportunity.

Apart from job posting sites, do you have any advice about how to make
one self stand out in a what I imagine will be piles of CVs to compete
with?

Thanks,

Christine