[Air-L] Permission to reproduce webpages?

Ulf-Dietrich Reips u.reips at ikerbasque.org
Wed Sep 1 13:52:39 PDT 2010

Hi Andre:
simply ask the people who run the Website. Yes, indeed "obtain permission".

In my experience most are very positive about
getting featured in a scientific publication - I
even had some deliver high resolution images of
their site within hours. Another company featured
my related research in their inhouse newsletter.

Best --u