[Air-L] Theories of computer networks

David Golumbia dgolumbia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 07:18:28 PDT 2010

i write quite a bit about the expansion of computer networks across the
globe in* The Cultural Logic of
Computation<http://www.amazon.com/dp/0674032926?tag=uncomputing-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0674032926&adid=0DT0DYF31F91C0A7BTP7&>
*(Harvard 2009), esp. in the introduction and in Chapters 6 and 7, where I
too rely quite a bit on Beniger, Galloway, and Mattelart among others.

David

--
David Golumbia
dgolumbia at vcu.edu