[Air-L] Liberal arts colleges and new media

McLaughlin, Lisa M. Dr. mclauglm at muohio.edu
Tue Sep 14 15:37:44 PDT 2010

Well, if you want to take a gamble on the future, Miami University-Ohio just
initiated a Comparative Media Studies program this academic year, with a
focus on new media, and the program has some excellent (mostly new) faculty
members. Miami U is very much a liberal arts university.

Regards,

Lisa

--
Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Media Studies & Program in Women¹s, Gender, and

Contact:
Mass Communication
Williams Hall
Miami University-Ohio