[Air-L] New online learning website for academics and developers

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Thu Apr 28 06:17:38 PDT 2011

I have just completed a major website to support the development of innovative online learning techniques using Web 2.0 applications, both for fully online learning and for on-campus students.

It is the The Learning in Networks of Knowledge site :  http://knowledgenetworklearning.net <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://knowledgenetworklearning.net>

This site is the primary outcome of my recent ALTC Teaching Fellowship and contains ideas, practical advice and a carefully assessed selection of 50 key services, sites and tools to enhance teaching. The site also contains regular updates. I would welcome any commentary, feedback or collaboration :)

Professor Matthew Allen
Head of Department, Internet Studies
School of Media, Culture and Creative Arts
Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
m.allen at curtin.edu.au
http://netcrit.net <http://netcrit.net/>  @netcrit
+61 8 92663511 (v) +61 8 9266 3166 (f)
Australian Learning and Teaching Council Fellow
Life Member, Association of Internet Researchers