[Air-L] Digital library/repository suggestions?

Edward M. Corrado ecorrado at ecorrado.us
Tue Apr 5 10:05:13 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

I do something similar to what it sounds like you want to do. I use
E-Prints (http://www.eprints.org/). I found, at least for me, that it
is easier to install/use/maintain than DSpace and especially Fedora
Commons. It may not have all the feature s as something like Fedora
Commons, but I think it should serve your purposes fine. I haven't
really used Greenstone so I can't compare it to that.

If you have any questions about my implementation, let me know.

Regards,

Edward