[Air-L] the return of SurveyFail

Tuszynski, Stephanie STuszynski at bethanywv.edu
Tue Apr 26 07:25:05 PDT 2011

There've been a bunch of posts on blogs and fandom communities about the book:

http://www.journalfen.net/community/unfunnybusiness/308440.html

Several feminist blogs have also discussed it:

http://feministing.com/2011/04/11/feminism-once-again-blamed-for-well-everything

http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2011/04/12/feminism-makes-boners-sad/

http://yesmeansyesblog.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/inherent-female-submission-follies-ogi-ogas-is-full-of-shit/

This is probably annoying Scott Adams by stealing some of his thunder.

Dr. Stephanie Tuszynski
Assistant Professor of Communication
Bethany College

Message: 2