[Air-L] alternative link Re: New report: Citizens in @ction: Social media and civic engagement in Indonesia

Yanuar Nugroho yanuar-n at unisosdem.org
Tue Apr 19 14:35:03 PDT 2011

Dear all

I received a number of emails complaining why the links do not work. I
checked from here (Manchester) they work just fine, though. I do not
know what the problem is but will report to the webmaster tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile, here is an alternative link (from my blog) where you can
download the full report
http://audentis.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/report-social-media-civil-society-in-indonesia/

Apologies and best wishes,
yanuar