[Air-L] essay "internet & culture"?

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 19:06:39 PDT 2011

Charles -
This is just to follow up on Maria Bakardjieva and her work. I remember a presentation that she gave on blogs (2007) which referred to the micro, meso and macro level of analysis for the blog authors. As I remember, she used it to develop a schema for engagement between blog author and intended or unintended audiences.

If anyone can point me to the paper which cites this schema, or the source of this framework, I would be most grateful, off-list is fine.

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Textile Artist & Exhibitor, Presenter, POPCAANZ,
Popular Culture Assoc Australia-New Zealand 30 June-1 July Auckland, NZ
Lismore NSW AUSTRALIA Mobile +(61)(0)438 233344 Fax +(61)(0)2 6624 5380

http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/